Insurance of liability during construction and installation works for legal entities
Conduction of construction and installation works is connected with various risks, including the damage injury risk to health, life and / or property of third persons. Alma Insurance company undertakes indemnification, caused to third parties resulting from insured event occurrence within the frameworks of Insurance of liability during construction and installation works.
What can be insured under the agreement of insurance:
This kind of insurance is directed for protection of property interests of the Insured (or insured persons), connected with indemnification of damage, caused to personal or property interests of third persons, which appeared as:
- death, injury, disability of individual persons;
- destruction of damage of property, owned by individual person or legal entity.
Risks, which our policy covers:
Insured is the risk of harm injury to life, health and property of third parties, resulting from any sudden and unforeseen events, occurred in connection with execution of construction and installation works, stipulated by the building contract, in particular:
- fire, explosion, lightening stroke, land subsidence and soil settlement, landslide, landslip;
- explosion of gas bottles, boilers and other technical and hydro technical equipment, apparatus, machinery and other analogous devices;
- drop of cranes, lifted weights, blocks and parts;
- faults of engineering networks;
- errors, negligence by execution of construction and installation works;
- drop of constructions or their sections and parts;
- any other sudden or unforeseen events on the territory of insurance, not excluded by the rules of insurance or insurance policy.
Insurance amount (limit of indemnification) is fixed by agreement of the parties, based on possible amount of loss, which can be caused to third parties (i.e. location and environment of building yard, character of construction works, etc.).
Period of insurance:
Insurance is valid during the whole period of contractual works execution, bare and work testing of equipment, starting with fulfillment of preparatory works or unloading of the first lot of insured property on the building yard and finishing in the moment of turning the object over for operation.